Certification for Teachers, or solo Sunday workshops for the joy of it!
This training is not only about learning to dance the mat, but about you discovering your unique self, and the gifts you wish to offer the world. It is about learning to expand joy and abundance, no matter what. It is about increasing ‘Emotional Intelligence’- through movement as well as ideas. It teaches us to understand ‘sacred space,’ for Self, and for others.
- Dates: October 17th through December 12th
- Time: 9 am-12:30 pm est
2 pm – 5:30 pm UK
3 pm – 6:30 pm Spain
4 pm – 7:30 pm Australia
- Fees: Teacher Training of 10 sessions- If paid in advance $450/ 365 E. or $500 / 407 E- if paid over time
- Fee: For a solo Sunday $50.00 / 40.60 E.
- Level: Intermediate (If in doubt email: email@example.com for clarification )
Included in the fees: Free weekly Vinyasa class recordings, each original dance you learn is sent as a recording for you to keep, an astrological overview of your natal chart, as I am a professional Astrologer, personal mentorship in creating your own choreographies.
Zelle: Samantha Cameron Samcatcam@gmail.com
Venmo: SAMANTHA CAMERON, or SAMCATCAM.
Check: Samantha Cameron, 1 Edson Rd. Natick, MA 01760
Discover the beautiful truth of who you are through nine virtual celebrations – Sundays. As our world shape-shifts, the challenge is to make a tangible nurturing, spiritual change. In caring for Self, we care for others, creating small shifts transforming the planet. One of the most difficult AND most important jobs is to keep the joy alive. Dance, song, Yoga, and spirit-community enliven and lift our vibration. This training adds mindful depth and subtle integration to physical, mental, and emotional layers in your Practice. In turn, you offer your students subtle layers of joy, mindfulness, and healing
This online immersion addresses:
- Growing the talent to creatively connect Asanas into dances.
- Focusing breath more deeply, and specifically into the body for healing.
- Weaving music, poetry, and breath to emotionally generate movement.
- Growing a heightened awareness of ‘Emotional Intelligence’ within the physical body, AND listening to the body inform Emotional Intelligence.
- Learning to incorporate energies embodied in the Shakti Goddesses, along with mudras, and mantra, which then form original choreography.
- Listening to your spiritual voice grow louder.
Course of study includes:
• Through 9 weeks of study, plus two Sunday sessions of sharing your final choreographies, you learn not only a series of unique dances but begin to understand and utilize the rich layering each dance embodies. You are given a deep-diving toolbox to expand your imagination and create your own work.
• Cultivating an ability to layer and refine movement.
• Experiencing the excitement of unusual sequencing which teaches the body how to move through the chaos in life.
• Exploring core essentials that make unusual, or improvisational moves possible. You learn the use of bandhas and pranayama throughout every session.
• Developing an ability to balance masculine/feminine, stillness and movement, gravity and lift off.
• Elevating mind/body awareness by integrating mental tools of a Yoga Practice with the emotion of the dance.
• Learning the divine energies embedded within Shakti Goddesses, and using their wisdom as a reference to enhance your choreographies and your life.
• Growing a light body that supports wringing out the weight of the past.
• Refining respect of the body’s innate intelligence.
• Learning to bring it all together. creating alchemical moments of joy!
• Become part of an international, collaborative Shakti Sisterhood.
If you have an emergency, I will do my best to refund the amount paid. If you drop out halfway, I will refund 50% of the remaining fee. Or if you prefer, money can be put toward the next training, with no loss to you.
Email Samantha firstname.lastname@example.org to register or if you have any questions.