Embody your unique gifts as you learn to dance the mat!
A Shakti Yoga Dance Teacher Training is not only about learning to creatively unite Yoga and dance- bringing magic to the mat, but discovering your unique self, and the gifts you have for the world. The dances teach us how to expand our joy, gratitude, and sense of abundance. They increase ‘Emotional Intelligence’- connecting heart and mind to the body until we are alchemical potions of power. We learn to create ‘sacred space,’ for Self, and others. We work with boundaries to redefine safety/alignment/precision AND windblown, unfettered freedom.
International Teacher Training Upcoming Schedule
- Dates: 2023 Dates to be announced for early summer
- Time: 9 virtual Sunday’s 9 am-12:30 pm ET
2 pm – UK & Ireland/ 3 pm Spain/ 5 pm Australia
- FEE: $500.00 / 449 E / 679 Aus.~ 40 hours of instruction.
- Level: Intermediate Yoga technique (If in doubt email: email@example.com for clarification )
Included in the fee: Free weekly Vinyasa class recordings, each original dance you learn is sent as a recording for you to keep, an astrological overview of your natal chart, as I am a professional Astrologer, personal mentorship in creating your own choreographies.
EUROPEAN WORKSHOPS FOR ALL! IN EARLY SPRING 2023
Shakti Yoga Dance workshops for all Yoga/Dance aficionados be taught in person in Spain and France March of 2023. The fourth Teacher Training session will be followed in early summer, via Zoom. If you have interest in the unique art of Yoga/Dance integrating mudra, breath, mantra, chakra, with the unique linking of asanas, connected to emotional elements of the Shakti Goddesses, then email Samantha Cameron at firstname.lastname@example.org. Her original choreographies are set to beautiful music, inviting emotion and spirit to connect, growing a deep inner wisdom.
Check: Samantha Cameron, 1 Edson Rd. Natick, MA 01760
Yearning for transformational creativity on the mat? Curious to discover the joy and emotional satisfaction embedded in each Shaktidance? Here are moves that inspire! This international training is structured from my needs as a dancer to move in my own unique point of view; As a choreographer to create emotional content; As a Yoga Instructor, to reveal inner spiritual layers. Shakti Yoga Dances are an alchemical combination of this magic. Let’s change the world one dance at a time!
Attendance is limited to keep the work intimate, powerful, and transformative in order to align your spiritual intuition with ‘Emotional Intelligence’. You will fill mind and body with a wider vision, and wisdom, connecting you to like-minded others.
If you are not interested in certification, You may still attend the training, or take individual sessions, earning CEU hours. You must be at a Yoga II/intermediate level. No dance training is required, but it’s a nice addition.
This Virtual Immersion Offers:
- Learning to weave chakras, bandhas, mantra, music, poetry, pranayama and mudras into a creative conspiracy takes your teaching skills to a higher, more emotionally inspired level.
- Your sequencing skills become transformative.
- Your use and focus of breath specifically into the body for release & renewal works with the bandhas, contractions, and long supple extensions.
- Class size is kept small to easily share ideas and creativity.
- A healing intention and awareness deepens your Practice.
- Work with the power of ‘Emotional Intelligence’ – connecting it to the body.
- Incorporating archetypal energies of the Shakti Goddesses informs and expands feminine wisdom.
- Listen to your spiritual GPS grow loud and clear.
- You become a member of the international Shakti Sisterhood that reaches around the world
Each Sunday module works on an original Shakti Dance. With each dance as a complex layering, the moves are repeated until the body is comfortable enough to invite the emotional body in. You add to your Yoga Toolbox as you interpret the dances from an integrated P.O.V. Your final is to create and teach your own original dance.
Having taught three international Shakti teacher trainings, what has been most extraordinary is the community~the Shakti Sisterhood that has blossomed, and the growth of each participant Observing the final dances has filled me not only with admiration and joyous gratitude but the hope we continue to connect this wonderfully healing journey-embracing a world in need.
“Samantha is a wonderful guide who offers her knowledge without limits, who shares from her heart and soul to inspire. My Sundays became a sacred space to recharge.” Estelle Chassanoil, France
Email Samantha email@example.com to register or if you have questions.